This is an important document. Please take the time to read it carefully and abide by the rules contained within it.
1. The First Aid kit is situated in the kitchen above the sink clearly marked First Aid Kit
2. The Accident book is kept in the kitchen, in the white cupboard which is to the left of the sink. Please record any accidents that happen in the hall or car parking area, in the accident book.
3. Please do not obstruct the fire exits with anything (including tables and chairs).
4. The hirer is responsible for managing the behavior of those attending their event.
5. The hirer is responsible for any damage to property caused during the hire period.
6. Please point out the fire exits to anyone attending your event.
7. In the event of fire, please leave the building via the fire exit, meet at the assembly point which is situated at the far end of the car park, and phone the fire brigade on 999.
8. Please prepare food hygienically using the colour coded boards provided in accordance with the list displayed on the kitchen wall.
9. Any equipment used during the hire period is used at the hirers own risk e.g bouncy castles/electrical equipment.
10. Any equipment brought into the hall must be in good working order or within warranty.
11. Please do not place equipment where it could cause a trip hazard.
12. Please supervise children at all times.
13. No one under 18 is allowed to hire the hall.
14. If alcohol is to be sold on the premises, a license must be obtained. This is the responsibility of the hirer. A copy of such license should be forwarded to the booking clerk.
15. Please do not bring heaters into the hall.
16. Pursuant to the Health Act 2006, the Reid Hall has a NO SMOKING POLICY.
17. We do not permit fireworks/explosives on the site.
18. Animals are not permitted in the kitchen at any time.
19. No animals (other than guide dogs) are to be brought into the Reid Hall without prior permission from The Wartling Village Hall Trust.
Thank you for taking the time to read this document.
The Wartling Village Hall Trust